1. Thermally-changing color changing mugs (most common), as the name implies, it will start to change color when it encounters hot water of more than 40 degrees, showing the printed pattern;
2. Cold-changing color changing mugs (currently less), that is, it can change color when it meets water, of course, it is low temperature instead of hot water!
Thus, what is the principle of the magic mugs?
In fact, whether it is hot or cold, the principle of discoloration is the same, but the temperature sensing materials are different!
The magic mug is discolored without its unique structure, which is composed of a coaxially disposed outer and inner cup. A sandwich cavity filled with a thermochromic volatile liquid is disposed between the bottom ends of the two cups.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Sublimation inks for heat transfer ...
- Sublimation paper for heat transfer...
- Sublimation Heat transfer technology
- Printing method of sublimation heat...
- Ink (printed material)
- Ink Main Ingredient
- Ink Auxiliary Ingredients
- China Ink Industry
- New types of transfer processes eme...
- The Difference Between Heat Transfe...
- The difference between heat transfe...
- Heat printing in Textile